Some of you may need temporary housing assistance. Here is a list of shelters that we hope is helpful to you until you can get on your feet. Some of these places have a waiting list that can change daily. It is best to call these places daily and early between 8 and 9 AM to check availability. The places marked Same Day are likely to have space if you sign up/show up while beds are still available that day, however there is no guarantee.
In very cold weather, some additional places will open up. For the Winter Shelter plan, men can call 443 478 3777 and women and children can call 410 627 4280. They will also help with transportation before 10:30 PM.
- Baltimore Outreach – Men & Women
- Baltimore Rescue Mission – Men – Same Day
- Eastside Shelter – Women and Children
- Helping Up Mission – Men – Same Day
- House of Ruth – Domestic Violence
- Karis Home – Women – Same Day
- New Vision House of Hope – Women and Children
- MCVET – Veterans
- Project Plase – Women
- Project Plase – Men
- Sarah’s Hope – Women and Children
- Weinberg Housing Resource Center – Men, Women, Children